SCHEDULE A PRIVATE STRATEGY SESSION NOW!Explore how I can support you to find the love of your life and transform your relationships today at Coach 2 Connect. With Relationship Coaching, you will say "Goodbye" to emotionally expensive & crappy relationships! Connect with me to schedule a 45 minute strategy session.
"Say "Goodbye" to emotionally expensive & crappy relationships & "Hello" to LOVE with Coach 2 Connect!" Sharon Craig
50% of 1st marriages in the U.S. end in divorce.
67% of 2nd marriages in the U.S. end in divorce.
73% of 3rd marriages in the U.S. end in divorce.
- Are you fed up of going from one bad relationship to another?
- Do you keep doing the same thing and expect different results?
- My Conscious Dating Program WILL show you how to do it differently so you get the RIGHT partner for YOU.
- Do you want to have an amazing relationship with that 'someone special' you can share your life with?
- Are you worried about dating ?
- Are you concerned about your ex-partner and starting a new relationship?
- Maybe you need to learn to love again?
- Are you in a relationship and don't know if you want to stay with your partner?
- Are you in a step-parent/stepfamily relationship and you are finding this challenging and not sure if you want to stay?
- Do you have trust issues?
- Are your relationship requirements met?
- Do you meet your partner's requirements?
- Do you feel loved, cherished, respected and appreciated?
- Unfortunately, 1 out of 2 marriages fail, and 2 out of 3 stepfamily relationships end up separating.
- At Coach 2 Connect, you will be provided resources and supported so you can effectively deal with the challenges of dating. As a single, you will know how to successfully meet, and consciously choose your ideal partner. Say "Goodbye" to emotionally expensive and 'crappy' relationships!
- When you have developed an intimate relationship with your chosen ideal partner, I will provide resources, so you will know how to navigate and resolve coupling and any stepfamily issues. For example: boundaries, conflict issues, communication, parenting styles if children are involved (which will reduce conflict with your partner), and maintaining your individuality whilst increasing intimacy within your relationship.
- If you answered yes to any of the questions above.
- If you want to have a loving and intimate relationship, reduce the risk of divorce/separation and say "Goodbye" to emotionally crappy relationships.
- Contact me today to book a 45 minute, no obligation strategy session, and experience Relationship Coaching.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CONFLICT RESOLUTION E-BOOK
SCHEDULE A STRATEGY SESSION & EXPERIENCE RELATIONSHIP COACHING NOW!
Are you fed up of living in someone else’s shadow, for example, a partner, sibling or parent etc.? This post will share with you 3 tools to stop seeking approval from others by building your self-esteem and sense of self. From an early age, we have learned to change our behavior to ‘seek the approval’…Read More
Do you long for a loving and authentic relationship with an intimate partner? Who doesn’t want that!!! 11 things you can do today to start building an authentic relationship with yourself and your partner! Do you want an authentic relationship and wonder why everyone else appears to be in one but not you? The truth…Read More
A “dating trap” is an unconscious relationship choice that ends up in an unsolvable problem in a relationship. Getting out of the trap often means leaving the relationship. When you’re single, by practicing Conscious Dating you can do a lot more than you realise to avoid these traps and prepare for a lasting and successful…Read More
At the School of the Modern Mystic (SoMM), Belinda Davidson, says that for people to have more joy, happiness, balance, meaningful relationships, and purpose in their life, all they need to do is change their energy. By working on your energy system, focusing on your chakras and using the White Light, and practicing mindfulness,…Read More
What does commitment mean to you? Do you have a fear of commitment? How do you show commitment in your relationships? Are you fearful of commitment and don’t let anyone in emotionally? Commitment is shown on two different ways: In ‘fact’, through an action such as marriage, and In ‘belief and attitude’, for example, staying…Read More
Authenticity and Vulnerability Increases Intimacy in a Relationship. Intimacy in a relationship involves two people and it can be on a physical and emotional level. On a physical level, sex can increase the connection and intimacy between you and your partner, however, emotional intimacy with your partner increases the likelihood of your relationship lasting long-term.…Read More
How many times have you, or someone you know, said “s/he’s the one!” only to realise several months later that s/he was NOT? The honeymoon period can last anywhere between a few weeks, and in some cases up to 2 years! During this time, you have the ability to ‘ignore’ the warning signs and the…Read More
This blog will suggest 10 things you can do right now so you can attract and find your ideal partner…are you ready? 1. Start by losing the losers – If you want to find your ideal partner, you must be available and not involved with people who aren’t right for you. 2. Now you’re available……Read More
We all want to be happy, but we all don’t know how. The problem of wanting and needing to be happy has become worse by the messages we get from movies, television and media that encourage a ‘consumer-oriented’ and ‘immediate gratification’ society. We seem to feel entitled to be able to buy and get what…Read More
While Requirements are non-negotiable, and can be either met or unmet, Needs in relationships can be negotiated, with many possible alternatives and ways to meet them. A Need is easily identified when unmet, because an “Issue” will be experienced. An “Issue” is an unmet need. If a need is unmet, the issue will persist!…Read More
What is the emotional and financial cost to you and any children involved when you separate from, or divorce, your partner? At Coach 2 Connect, I will support you to discover solutions. You will be provided tools to resolve issues that are impacting on your life and relationships. You will be equiped to manage challenges and significantly reduce the risk of divorce/separation. You will discover your full potential and have a fulfilling and intimate relationship. You are not considered 'broken' and Relationship Coaching is 'not therapy'. You deserve to have an intimate relationship! What are you waiting for?
As a single person, you will know how to date, so you will become the chooser of your amazing relationship. With Relationship Coaching, you will get your choice of partner right! If you're a parent, you can have an amazing and intimate relationship with your partner and be a loving parent; you can have both! Couples will be given tools and strategies to manage conflict, differences, whilst promoting intimacy in the relationship and your own unique individuality! You can have an intimate relationship & be a loving parent. You can have an intimate relationship and maintain your individuality - You can have Both!
It's my mission: "To empower people to gain clarity through their own insights so they consciously choose their ideal partner & develop skills to create authentic, intimate & rewarding relationships.
Regardless of where you live in the world, I provide coaching sessions individually, together, using 3 separate computers and locations at the same time if required, or a combination of these approaches, locally or Worldwide via: face-to-face, Skype, Conference Line, & telephone. Contact me for a FREE, no obligation, confidential, 45 minute consultation and experience Relationship Coaching with me. Book now by clicking on the 'Connect Now' button below. What have you got to lose?